Unlock your 3G/2G iPhone,and Your iPod Touch
You Can Unlocking version 3.1.2(newest version) using WINDOWS
Unlocking version 3.1.2(newest version) using MAC
Unlocking version 3.0.1 or earlier -
Aslo you can ONLY Jailbreak your iphone 3G and 2G
Support for Unlock iPhone 3G/2G 3.1.2 and previous.
Unlocks latest Baseband and Bootloader.
Unlock 3G/2G iPhone under full function, Any Network be Ok!
Works with any network SIM card !
Use your iPhone with ANY service provider
Enable GPS and RSS Feeds,Enable SMS/MMS and Instant Messengers
Use WiFi / EDGE/3G Connections,Work On airpalne mode
Works for ANY country and language
Jailbreak your iPod Touch
Explanations for iPhone Words and Phrases
- Activation : iPhone is in an inactive state when purchased. It will show a picture of a cable and the iTunes logo, and the text Slide for emergency in various languages is shown at the bottom. It's supposed to be activated in iTunes when Apple verify that you have signed up for a phone plan, but the method described our tutorial will completely bypass this activation without involving Apple's checks.
- Unlock SIM-lock : The iPhone is set up to only work with SIM-cards from the carrier you bought the phone with. If you insert any other SIM-card, you will get a message asking you to insert the correct SIM-card, and you will not get any signal - only empty signal bars. Unlocking the SIM-lock makes your iPhone, iPhone 3G og iPhone 3GS work with any SIM-card.
- Jailbreak : The file system on the iPhone is locked, meaning that you cannot browse or change files and applications on the system partition of the iPhone. You can't install new applications either, without using App Store. The process of jailbreaking the phone unlocks the file system, so that you have full control of all files and applications on the phone. While jailbreaking it's normal to install Cydia or Rock, to make it easier to install new applications or tweaks without Apple's rather annoying restrictions. Jailbreak is also necessary in order to unlock the SIM-lock, and activate the iPhone
- Cydia, Rock and Icy : These are third party applications that works somewhat like App Store, with a major difference: Any applications and tweaks can be published here, without going through Apples extremely strict and limited official way of distributing applications. You'll also find fixes for many common iPhone problems in these applications.
Warning: Third party applications and tweaks are not always reliable, and may cause problems on your phone, or even make it stop working (following our tutorials will fix it again). We recommend that you only install applications or tweaks you have read reviews of on internet.
- Home and Power buttons : The round button at the front bottom of the phone is called the Home button. The button at the top is called the Power button.
- Firmware : This is the software that contains the operating system on your phone.